Purpose: To award students who make the effort to complete the necessary tasks that go along with college and career preparation.
- 95% attendance in EPCOT classes
- Updated career assessments
- Scholarship Resume or Work Resume
- Cover letter
- Personal video presentation (3 minutes minimum)
- Completed job application
- Job Interviews (proof of outside job interviews or mock interviews with business/industry)
- Attendance at Job Fair (attendance taken at a job fair)
- Complete a college admissions application, a scholarship application, and a FASFA application and/or register with the local Scottsboro Career Center and complete a WIOA application and/or show proof of employment or military registration.
Students will complete most of the requirements using the Alabama Career Planning System, virtual school counselor activities, or in large group guidance sessions. To be eligible for the pin, the required elements will be reviewed to ensure completion and quality work.