The purpose of the CEO Expo is to create awareness of career options among students and educators as well as help give our businesses and industries the skilled workforce needed to sustain and grow.
The first Expo was held in 2011. The program is one of the steps in an organized plan of selecting a career and beginning career preparation. Ninth graders from every school in Jackson County attended with 600-700 students participating each year.
After witnessing the success of this hands-on career fair, we believe it is essential that we continue to offer this opportunity to the youth in Jackson County. Business and industry leaders, workforce development and career representatives, along with school representatives are collaborating and partnering to make this event bigger and better each year. This event will be crucial to influencing the workforce of tomorrow by educating students today on the vast availability of careers in our Northeast Alabama region. We are confident you will agree when you see the program for yourself!
- Manufacturing/Transportation/Distribution & Logistics
- Health Science/Human Services/Education & Training
- Law Public Safety/Corrections & Security/Government & Public Administration
- STEM/Info Tech/Arts, AV Technology & Communication/Agriculture/Food & Natural Resources
- Finance/Business Management & Administration/Marketing/Hospitality & Tourism
Click image below to learn more about IMPACT Learning Center or select CEO EXPO here.