Degrees and Certifications:
Glenwood Autism Training June 2010 Master of Science in Special Education from Alabama A&M University, 1994 Bachelor of Science in Special Education from Troy State University, 1984Experience: MD Special Education Hollywood Elementary, 1999-current MD Special Education Stevenson Middle School, 1989-1999 Special Education Resource Bridgeport Elementary School 1984-1989
Mrs. Alicia Young
- I am originally from the Chicago area but moved to Scottsboro during high school.
- I have been married to Rick Young for 27 years.
- I enjoy my work with special needs children. It is very exciting to see the students develop to their fullest potential.
- During my free time, I enjoy reading, shopping and spending time with my husband and friends.
- I am a volunteer with the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life.
- My husband and I are members at Riverside Community Church.